CLARE HOUSE WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH AND SATURDAY NOVEMBER 30TH.
Food Pantry Hours:
Wednesday and Friday 1:00 to 1:15 pm
Soup Kitchen Hours:
Tuesday & Thursday 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
St. Mary’s Church
527 W. Jackson, Bloomington
House Hours for Donations:
Wednesday 9-11 am and 7-8 pm
Saturday 9-11 am
We are not tax exempt…
In keeping with the Catholic Worker Tradition, we have not sought tax exempt status since we are convinced that justice and works of mercy should be acts of conscience that come from personal sacrifice without government approval, regulations or rewards. Therefore, gifts to Clare House are not tax deductible.
Stamps, celery, onions, chickens, hams, eggs, cheese, lunch meat, ground beef, chuck roasts, soup base, fruit, large cans of soup, tuna, tomatoes, baked beans, chili beans, hot dogs, buns, 1 gallon baggies, 33 gallon trash bags, small heavy paper plates, powdered drink mix, cereal, vegetables, macaroni and cheese, baby food, baby wipes, baby formula, diapers, toilet paper, sanitary pads, paper towels.
· Money for bills, taxes, and insurance
· Gift Certificates for grocery stores
· Coffee, coffee creamer, sugar
· Tickets to anywhere
· Someone to work at the Soup Kitchen on Tuesdays from 8:45 – 1 pm with special help mopping floors
· Professional snow removal business to volunteer their services to plow driveway, parking lot and shovel walks and porch.