- Someone to work at the soup kitchen on Tuesdays from 8:45 to 1 pm with special help mopping floors.
- Someone to mow the lawn once a week - it only takes 20 minutes!
- People to hand out food on Fridays from 1 pm to 1:15 pm.
Stamps, celery, onions, chickens, hams, eggs, cheese, lunch meat, ground beef, chuck roasts, soup base, fruit, large cans of soup, tuna, tomatoes, baked beans, chili beans, hot dogs, buns, 1 gallon baggies, 33 gallon trash bags, small heavy paper plates, powdered drink mix, cereal, vegetables, macaroni and cheese, baby food, baby wipes, baby formula, diapers, toilet paper, sanitary pads, paper towels.
· Money for bills, taxes, and insurance
· Gift Certificates for grocery stores
· Coffee, coffee creamer, sugar
· Please plant an extra row of vegetables for those in our line
· Tickets to anywhere
THANK YOU FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN DO!